Welcome to the CriticalPoint home for web-based interactive training for Nuclear and Radiopharmaceutical Medicine. Our training, a best practice approach, educates you on the proper techniques and concepts related to your industry.
Its a simple equation. Every study shows the more highly trained and skilled the employee, the more successful the employees and company.
So login and begin your journey using the most innovative way to educate yourself ever developed. You can access the course from work, on the road, or in the comfort of your own home. Browse our catalog to the left and register to get started today. For more information please call us at 240-238-4352 or email us at (moreinfo @ criticalpoint.info)
If you do not have an account
- Click on the Register Here link to your right to begin the enrollment process.
- Enter in the information required including creating your own username and password.
- You MUST enter the Registration Code provided you to get enrolled in the training Courses.
- When adding in your profile make sure to add in your Unique Indentifier # from ASRT/ARRT
- Click on Save Changes to completed this process.
- It may take up to 1 - 2 minutes for the Courses to appear in your account and you may need to refresh your screen or log off and log back in to see the courses.
If you already have an account, Login and use the following steps to enroll in the new Courses:
- Click on the My Profile icon.
- Next, click on the Other tab
- Enter the new Registration Code provided and then click on Save Changes to completed the enrollment process. This will update your account and enroll you in the new courses.
- When adding in your profile make sure to add in your Unique Indentifier # from ASRT/ARRT at the bottom of the screen.
- Please note that it may take up to 1 - 2 minutes for the Courses to appear in your account and you may need to refresh your screen or log off and log back in to see the courses.
CE Hours Information
After successfully completing each Post-Test, you will be able to print off your CE certificate of completion with the ASRT - approved Category A - CE hours. Note, that per ARRT rules, you only have 3 attempts per post test session to pass each exam at which point you will be locked out of the exam and will not be able to earn CE hours.
If you want to earn ACPE-CE you will need to contact CriticalPoint by email (moreinfo @ criticalpoint.info) with a copy of your current certificate and we will issue you an ACPE-CE certificate with the hours as well as report the information to the CPE Monitor program if you provide your eProfile # and birth month and day. This process may take several days to complete.
The CE hours are live from 1/1/2014 - 1/31/2016 and can only be used once during this timeframe.